Get 10% off this Month Or $10 off Any OIL CHANGE
BMW MAINTANANCE TIPS
When should I service my BMW?
Answer is, your car will tell you when it's ready for service. Key factors such as the number of drive cycles and the average number of miles you drive per trip, BMW's internal computer will decide when service is due. Your car comes from BMW with synthetic oil as factory-fill, and it's what we put in when we service your BMW: At Mobile Auto Tech synthetic oil (and Genuine BMW filters, of course). You can check how many miles remain until the vehicle requires service by checking Settings in I-DRIVE or via your left hand control stalk on the steering column, it will tell you the status of the car's maintenance needs. 708-704-2403
We recommend services at :
- Oil Change: Every 5,000 – 7,500 miles with synthetic oil
- Coolant Flush: Every 2 years or 24,000 mile
- Brake Fluid Flush: Every 2 years or 24,000 mile
- Transmission Service: Fluid change at 65,000 mile
- Differential Fluid Change: At 65,000 mile intervals
- Wheel Alignment: check yearly
- Valve Cover Gasket: 85,000 – 100,000 miles check for leaks
- Oil Filter Housing: 85,000 – 100,000 miles check for leaks
- Power Steering Reservoir: 85,000 – 100,000 miles check for leaks
Cabin Air Filter Every 6 months 708-704-2403
Copyright © 2019 Mobile Auto Tech - All Rights Reserved.